Get more from you Microsoft Outlook / Time Management / Personal Productivity training with TaskCracker:
- Attract more customers by diversifying your training program with visual task/time management
- Provide your customers with a neat working tool to apply Getting Things Done® and Inbox Zero
- Get attractive margin from each copy purchased by your clients
Microsoft Outlook used by tens of millions users all other the world is not quite usable when it comes to keeping on track and prioritizing lots of emails and tasks. The reason for this is plain, infinite and therefore unmanageable list of tasks provided by MS Outlook.
TaskCracker is an absolutely unique task management tool since users can manage their tasks visually within native Microsoft Outlook interface not switching to another software at all. Users get both convenient bird-eye view on all their tasks and a perfect action plan.
Following features make TaskCracker an absolutely unique task management tool:
- No need to switch between different programs: TaskCracker is working with Outlook tasks within native Outlook interface
- Visually change both urgency and importance of tasks just by drag-and-dropping them to different quadrants
- TaskCracker is based on the best task management methods such as Getting Things Done and Inbox Zero
- TaskCracker is installed in a blink and works with Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
- TaskCracker is fast and reliable with even huge number of tasks
Love this software. Was looking for a way to filter tasks in outlook so that i could focus on one project at a time. I didn't think that it was important to me to have the visual reminder that taskcracker provides, but I find the layout much more usable than a task list. It is easy to reschedule tasks, and I can get a clear idea of how my day is looking.
Financial Officer, Tableland Respite Care Association Inc
It is so easy and intuitive to use and covers exactly what I need: visual view of all tasks, sorted by time and priority, with drag and drop easy of managing tasks during the day.
Principle Scientist, Global Products Research, Procter & Gamble
Get notified about latest product updates